An 8-week group parent coaching program that is designed to meet the individual needs of families while creating and cultivating connection and relationship with families with shared experiences.
In this program, participants will have opportunities to learn more about how their child's brain works, explore new strategies that can lead to more enjoyable moments as a family, while learning alongside families that have had similar parenting experiences.
Who is this program for?
- Parents/caregivers of children with a diagnosis such as autism, ADHD, 2e, anxiety, FASD. Newly diagnosed or families without a formal diagnosis welcome!
- Parents/caregivers who are feeling burnt out or overwhelmed by their children's behavior
- Parents/caregivers who would like to have more enjoyable moments with their children.
- Parents/caregivers who would like to gain confidence in their ability to respond to their child's challenging behaviors.
- Parents/caregivers who would like to become better advocates for their child.
- Parents/caregivers who feel "isolated" or "disconnected" from other families and are interested in making new connections with families who "get it".
Overview of the program:
Beginning October 15th, participating families will meet virtually once a week.* Each week will involve an educational portion followed by a coaching activity or conversation starter. Families will then be guided on ways to tailor the content to meet the individual needs of their child.
*We will work together to find a day/time that is best for everyone. If all participating families are located in the Twin Cities Metro area, there will be an option to safely meet in-person.
Week One: Honoring YOUR Child
Week Two: Making Play Work
Week Three: Practice
Week Four: PATTERNS (Proactive)
Week Five: PATTERNS (Reactive)
Week Six: The 3 P’s- Pulling the Pieces Together
Week Seven: The 3 P’s and How they Show Up at School and in the Community
BONUS Week 8: This is an opportunity to reexamine topics/strategies from previous weeks and to dive deeper and problem solve current challenges.
What is Included:
Materials for Activities and Tools for your “Toolbox”
Paperback Copy of my children’s book Lennon Bruce Fire Breather
Printable Learning Materials
One Private 1:1 Coaching Session
Families who participate in group coaching are eligible for 25% off 1:1 Coaching
*Participants in the first cohort of group coaching will receive a 50% discount.
Maximum of 10 families.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to reserve your spot!