Services with include:
1:1 Parent Coaching
- Understand how the brain works
- Explore strategies to help your child cope with big feelings
- Receive individualized support for navigating challenging behaviors
- Learn practical tools for your parenting toolbox
- Gain insight in how to become your neurodivergent child's advocate in the special education system
1:1 Parent coaching services are highly individualized and tailored specifically to your families needs.
I have been working with children with neurobehavioral disabilities and their families for over 10 years. I have received certifications and training in the DIR-Model/Greenspan's Floortime, Self-Reg, Ross Greene's CPS model, and I am a certified Mad2Glad Parent Coach. I work with families to identify their child's unique strengths and partner with them to create strategies that allow them to feel more peaceful and confident in their parenting.
I have a special interest in helping families of autistic children, those with complex communication needs, and those with uniquely challenging behaviors. Families with a wide range of needs and backgrounds are welcome!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation to find out if 1:1 coaching might be a good fit for you!